About the Role
The Projects Manager shall support projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• All aspects of design works for Mechanical discipline including HVAC design, water supply, drainage, firefighting, LPG system, etc.
• Design reviews and value engineering
• Preparation of design drawings
• Preparation of bill of quantities
• Preparation of specification documents
• Knowledge and use of calculation software
• Bids evaluation
• Other related tasks
• All aspects of analysis works required for energy efficiency consultancy including analysis of as-built documentation, energy uses, on site measurements, energy conservation measures, analysis, energy modelling, reporting, etc.
• Projects Engineering
• Perform ISO internal audits “if assigned as such”
Pre – construction:
• All aspects of the projects including design, analysis, calculation, specification, and preparation of reports, bill of quantities, and tender documents.
• All aspects of the projects including design, analysis, calculations, specifications, and preparation of reports, bill of quantities, and tender documents.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science with preference for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services, or equivalent degrees
10+ years of experience in project management
Strong technical knowledge, design skills, project management skills and awareness of local and international standards
The ability to lead effective meetings/workshops and work successfully as a team memeber
Excellent communication and wrtitten skills in English
Excellent command of Office365 Suite